Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Wakin' Up In Vegas!

Last April 28, Me and my mom decided to have a Vegas Getaway! To go to Vegas is one of the list i have in my Bucket list. We Planned to flew to Vegas instead of driving.


 Vegas Baby!



We ate lunch at The Bellagio! Daang, the food there was superb!




 With Mom!
Fancy Bathroom! Lol
CLICK READ MORE >>
After we ate lunch, we decided to roam around the hotel we stayed (Caesars Palace)




After like an Hour and half we went to the Hotel and Checked in. We Stayed ad Caesars Palace  



 The-infamous-hotel-bathroom-mirror-shot lol! 
 We took a short nap to get ready for ze Party! Loljk. I'm Still sixteen -_- We roamed around The Strip! 101 tip: WEAR FLIP FLOPS. There's lots of walking ;)





 We headed to M&M's World! I always wanted to go here when I was 10! <3 





More Pictures from the Strip! 




 Okay.. so we're about to head back to the hotel room and this-super-ultra-pretty-huge eyes-girl had an eye contact at me. I had second thoughts if that was Allison Harvard from America's Next Top Model. We just chased her and I was too shy to approach them so my mom asked her Boyfriend if she was Allison Harvard. And Hell yes. It was Allison Harvard! I was a fan of her like for 4 years! I was literally shaking! Funny because Allison said to me that she didn't expected that anyone will notice or "know" her here in Vegas. Her friends and her boyfriend was Super nice! So yeah, My mom took a picture of us and Allison asked for my Name and she hugged me after. okay, ONE OF THE BEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE. lol 
Day 2! We went monorailing and just roamed around Vegas. We also shopped too! 














 Bye Vegas! I swear, I'll celebrate my 21st Birthday Here. ;) 


1 comment:

  1. Bye Vegas! I swear, I'll celebrate my 21st Birthday Here. ;) <-- INVITE MO AKO HA AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete