Saturday, December 1, 2012

Red Cross Youth

Yesterday was our Red Cross Youth Leadership Development Program/ Training at School. This was probably the best decision that I made for my high school career so far. Through this, many other things have been affected positively and I love that I've had the opportunity to bond with the Seniors. Can't tell what exactly happened on that day but all I can say is that It is one of a kind Experience! Here are some Pictures from Yesterday's training. Thank you so Much to Sir Maynard and Sir Pat for taking the time to take Pictures. :)



 This Game is so Fun! Haha! 


 We're so Wet. LOL

 Oath Taking
 Group Picture with our Instructor

 With Angela, Keavy, Hester, Elaine, Maxine
One thing I've learned from the training is UNITY. Unity is strength...when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.Thank You Red Cross! We are now Officially Red Cross Youth Members! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment